- A large pile of hay, grain, straw, or the like, larger at the bottom than the top, sometimes covered with thatch.
- A pile of identical objects, each directly on top of the last.
- Please bring me a chair from that stack in the corner.
- A pile of poles or wood, indefinite in quantity.
- A pile of wood containing 108 cubic feet. (~3 mÂ³)
- A smokestack.
- (computing) A linear data structure in which the last datum stored is the first retrieved; a LIFO queue.
- (computing) A portion of memory in a computer occupied by a stack data structure, particularly (the stack) that portion of main memory manipulated during machine language procedure call related instructions.
- (gaming) The list in order of pending game actions which may be added to. From The Gathering.
- (slang) A construction intended to keep frosh out of a senior"s room on Caltech"s ditch day.
- (geology) Coastal landform. A large vertical column of rock in the sea.
- (library) Compactly spaced bookshelves used to house large collections of books.
- Aircraft circling an airport while awaiting landing authorisation.
- A large amount of an object.
- A pile of rifles or muskets in a cone shape.
- A vertical pipe, such as the funnel on a ship.
- (slang) One thousand dollars.
- (slang) A wreck involving one or more bicyclists.
5 letters in word "stack": A C K S T.
Anagrams of stack:
Words found within stack: